SP-150 Value Oriented Research Grade Potentiostat/Galvanostat
Powerful in a versatile chassis
The SP-150 is a full featured economical research grade potentiostat. With its modular chassis, this instrument can be customized to address all applications in the area of classical electrochemistry.
The SP-150 potentiostat configuration can be selected at purchase to include an EIS-capable potentiostat, and a low current option (1 nA full scale range).
It can also be connected to external high current boosters (2, 5, 10, 20, 80 and 100 A).
The SP-150 is supplied with EC-Lab® software package.
- Fundamental electrochemistry
- Energy sources
- Low current: 1 µA to 1 nA with a resolution 76 fA
- Built-in EIS analyser: 10 µHz to 1 MHz
- External current boosters: 2, 5, 10, 20, 80 and 100 A
- Load boxes: 150 A@50 V, 50 A@5 V