PGS581 Portable Potentiostat/Galvanostat
Ideal for on-site measurements
The new Potentiostat – Galvanostat model PG581 from Uniscan Instruments heralds the next chapter in the development of portable electrochemistry and corrosion instrumentation.
The instrument is a compact and powerful hand-held potentiostat – galvanostat with remarkable performance and is at home either in the laboratory or as a user configurable instrument for field use. The design of the PG581 makes it ideally suited for the in field development of electrochemical sensor technologies, and as a cost effective portable electrochemical and corrosion analyzer.
The PG581 potentiostat – galvanostat is connected to a PC via its USB port in the laboratory for electrochemical experiments such as cyclic voltammetry, chronoamperometry and square wave voltammetry with unsurpassed ultra low noise performance. In addition you can now upload those same techniques directly to the PG581 to collect data in the field without a computer.
The PG581 also provides support for the routine electrochemical corrosion techniques such a LRP, Tafel and Potentiodynamic Polarisation in the laboratory or in the field.
- Standard electrochemistry
- Corrosion on-site measurements
- UIECorr Corrosion software
- UIEChem Electrochemistry software
- Factory fitted isolation option Non standard Compliance (i.e different from +/- 2V)
- Five working electrode flying lead (croc clip connectors) screened
- Spare rechargeable battery
- Single working electrode flying lead (croc clip connectors) screened
- Active X control software
- Screened electrode connector
- Screened 5 way electrode connector
- Dummy Cell Test Kit
- Stand-alone Battery Charging Unit
- Interface cable to DropSens sensor strips
- Connector for 3-electrode screen printed electrodes