Two real independent isolated channels for a low price
The Uniscan BiStat 3200 is a high quality, digital scanning bipotentiostat – bigalvanostat system for demanding research applications with true 2-channel measurement capability. Its small footprint allows it to be used in a variety of applications and environments where space is at a premium.
The BiStat 3200 operates as two independent isolated instruments or as a bi-potentiostat or bi-galvanostat. The instrument may be operated from its front panel using the dual keypads and LCD displays or connected to a Windows™ based personal computer and used with the UiEChem™ or UiECorr™ software.
When connected to a personal computer the instrument is supported by the UiEChem™ and UiECorr™ software applications for electrochemistry and corrosion research respectively. The instrument may also be controlled from third party programming environments such as Visual Basic, Labview etc. using the optional ActiveX control interface.
- Dual electrode voltammetry
- Ring-disk electrode studies
- In-vivo studies of neurotransmitters
- Electrode titrations with dual microband electrodes
- U-RC10V rotator control accessory
- Factory fitted isolation option
- Non standard Compliance (i.e different from +/- 2 V, up to +/-8 V)