Modular 16 Channels Potentiostat/Galvanostat/EIS
Multi-Channel and Mutli-Users
The VMP3 is a research-grade multi-channel potentiostat.
With its modular chassis design, up to 16 independent potentiostat channels can be installed. The VMP3 can be equipped with additional capabilities, including low current measurement, impedance and high current via plug-in modules.
Each potentiostat installed in the VMP3 can be connected to an external high current booster channel, making it ideal for battery studies.
Not only a multi-channel system, the VMP3 is a multiple user unit. Thanks to the Ethernet LAN connection capability, up to 16 users can be connected to the unit at the same time.
- Energy storage
- Stack measurements
- Fundamental electrochemistry
- Low current: range down to 1 nA
- Built-in EIS analyser: 10 µHz to 1 MHz
- Up to 16 independent channels
- External current boosters: 2, 5, 10, 20, 80 and 100 A
- Load box: 150 A@50 V